Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help Identifying Ammo Pouches and Belt

Article about: Hi all. Purchased this belt the other day, mainly for the VZ24 bayonet which I believe is one that was made for export to Romania. I am curious about the belt and ammo pouches though. They h

Default Need Help Identifying Ammo Pouches and Belt

Hi all. Purchased this belt the other day, mainly for the VZ24 bayonet which I believe is one that was made for export to Romania. I am curious about the belt and ammo pouches though. They have no markings and all are blue in colour which I have not seen before. The buckle has an almost home made look to it. Its possible that it is just some sort of mock up but it seems like a lot of trouble to go to and the pouches look to have been used judging by the shape. Any comments or help would be appreciated. Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help Identifying Ammo Pouches and Belt   Need Help Identifying Ammo Pouches and Belt  

Need Help Identifying Ammo Pouches and Belt   Need Help Identifying Ammo Pouches and Belt  

Need Help Identifying Ammo Pouches and Belt   Need Help Identifying Ammo Pouches and Belt  

Need Help Identifying Ammo Pouches and Belt