Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Normandy SS camo helmet found

Article about: Great helmet! Can you show some of the rest of the stuff? Ron

Default Re: Normandy SS camo helmet found

man, just that helmet made my day, thanks for showing it, damn your LUCKY! I don't blame you for not selling it, someone would have to pull it out of my cold dead fingers.

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    man, just that helmet made my day, thanks for showing it, damn your LUCKY! I don't blame you for not selling it, someone would have to pull it out of my cold dead fingers.
    I would never be able to get another one for my collection.Camo ss helmets are so hard to find got lucky one time I just do not see myself being able to find another one.Glad the wife does not know.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    I would never be able to get another one for my collection.Camo ss helmets are so hard to find got lucky one time I just do not see myself being able to find another one.Glad the wife does not know.
    man too me it's lucky just to get an SS helmet, let alone what you have, I know what you mean about the wife thing, she thinks all my little collection is just old junk, I just don't know why that women think that one of the biggest events of history in the 20th century is just old junk that means nothing, I guess I have always loved history, from all the wars ever fought to thing's like the Roman empire, Alexander the great, etc, anyway yeah nowdays if I get a piece or two of ww2 stuff, I have to hide it, it dont make sense. but I just really love waffen SS stuff, Rommel was a great fieldmarshall, but you really hit paydirt with that helmet, I just like looking at what stuff I do have & just imagine, where it's been, what happened to the guy carrying it, etc, really man you really hooked one great part of history, thanks again for showing it. your very lucky.
    regards Marty

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    man too me it's lucky just to get an SS helmet, let alone what you have, I know what you mean about the wife thing, she thinks all my little collection is just old junk, I just don't know why that women think that one of the biggest events of history in the 20th century is just old junk that means nothing, I guess I have always loved history, from all the wars ever fought to thing's like the Roman empire, Alexander the great, etc, anyway yeah nowdays if I get a piece or two of ww2 stuff, I have to hide it, it dont make sense. but I just really love waffen SS stuff, Rommel was a great fieldmarshall, but you really hit paydirt with that helmet, I just like looking at what stuff I do have & just imagine, where it's been, what happened to the guy carrying it, etc, really man you really hooked one great part of history, thanks again for showing it. your very lucky.
    regards Marty
    I will agree with everything you have saided.Thank you for you comments.

?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    I do not want to sell it,but I would like to know the real price of this
    helmet.
    If its verified as been an untouched original SD SS Camo Helm price range would be somewhere around 15000 +

Quote by napalm View Post
    If its verified as been an untouched original SD SS Camo Helm price range would be somewhere around 15000 +
    REALLY,it is real 100% but no liner and condition is good.
    Last edited by cricketchris1944; 10-15-2010 at 11:45 PM.

?

You seen the other thread and as I predicted :-)

Quote by napalm View Post
    You seen the other thread and as I predicted :-)
    You were correct,you learn something everyday.

?

Northern Sky Entertainment Ltd, a Canadian Television production company, is developing TV series entitled War Junk for History Television, a Canadian cable-network. The premise of of each show is to tell the story of a battle through war relics, and we might be able to help you identify the historical significance of your items -- helmets to weapons to personal items. Contact us.

Quote by sleuth View Post
    Northern Sky Entertainment Ltd, a Canadian Television production company, is developing TV series entitled War Junk for History Television, a Canadian cable-network. The premise of of each show is to tell the story of a battle through war relics, and we might be able to help you identify the historical significance of your items -- helmets to weapons to personal items. Contact us.
    Are you working with the TV series?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast