Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Now what did I buy?

Article about: When I went to see the guy with the SS & SA daggers this mornig (one was fake, the other to expensive) I also spotted this cap somebody else was selling. I didn't know what is was, neith

Default Now what did I buy?

When I went to see the guy with the SS & SA daggers this mornig (one was fake, the other to expensive) I also spotted this cap somebody else was selling. I didn't know what is was, neither did the seller know. My luck it maybe not be military at all.
    But is was dirt cheap, and it has some age to it, so I bought it for 1 euro. Can't moan at that, if it turns out to be nothing I'll throw it away. Not even sure what the badge says, something LB or BL. Maybe something to do with aircrafts or aviation?
    Than I spotted a French fireman helmet, funky looking thing with a gold plated heat shield. Picked that up for 4 euros too.
    Makes me look like a stormtrooper from the star wars movies!
    Anybody have a clue what the visor could be?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Now what did I buy?   Now what did I buy?  

Now what did I buy?   Now what did I buy?  

Monogram mght be ECB? I suspect it's a hotel porter's cap or something similar.

The fire helmet is weirdly wonderful!