Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Saturday Morning Haul

Article about: Out last Saturday morning to a local farm sale/farm carboot type sale, interesting haul of WW1 & WW11 items, have another one this weekend. Regards Gary

Oh and do you want to see what was in the glass jar ?
    Regards Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IMG_3453.JPG   IMG_3452.JPG  

IMG_3451.JPG  

Once again you have done really well.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Great pile! Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Rich in the USA and Gary in the UK ...... WRF's own " American/Anglo Pickers"!! ( should have their own TV show..... )

Cheers, Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Gary, a great haul again, keep it coming.

August has been a bit of a quite month again with poor weather at the weekends, following were picked up though when the weather allowed, a nice leather covered swagger stick, British army housewife to RAC regt, WW1 gas rattle, another Hurlock stove and not shown, a very nice 1908 pattern Web belt with frog, I'll add another picture tomorrow of it, as I'm doing a WW1 display at a local fete, evening though the forecast is for rain (Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK).
    Regards Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IMG_3490.JPG   IMG_3648.JPG  

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.

Well, it was a bank holiday here today in the UK, and it rained all day, but I had said I would go along and support a local fete, and I did. Put up my marque and put on a small display of WW1 items, the organisers thought the weather would put people off coming, but were very pleasantly surprised when the locals turned out in rain coats and wellies ! Belt and bayonet frog on the tunic were picked up a couple of weeks ago at a carboot sale. Also noticed that on the WW1 war memorial to the men killed from the village, near by, it had a man from the MGC.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IMG_3655.JPG   IMG_3654.JPG  

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    didn't think anyone had spotted the Parabike.

I thought it was the garden gate ;-)

?

Nice display. Hope you got a few leads on stuff. Rich A. in Pa.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast