Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Some more of my carboot,junk shop and advertisments ive seen over the years.

Article about: Heres some more of my collection i dont really collect grenades but they just seem to wink at me from the junk shops and boot sales!! The R1154 & R1155 set i recently purchased from a pa

Default Some more of my carboot,junk shop and advertisments ive seen over the years.

Heres some more of my collection i dont really collect grenades but they just seem to wink at me from the junk shops and boot sales!! The R1154 & R1155 set i recently purchased from a paper ad on the south coast whilst searching for more items!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some more of my carboot,junk shop and advertisments ive seen over the years.   Some more of my carboot,junk shop and advertisments ive seen over the years.  

Some more of my carboot,junk shop and advertisments ive seen over the years.   Some more of my carboot,junk shop and advertisments ive seen over the years.  

Some more of my carboot,junk shop and advertisments ive seen over the years.  

Default Re: Some more of my carboot,junk shop and advertisments ive seen over the years.

Nice finds.

Carboots and junk shops can be a real boon to us relic hunters

I notice you also have one of the lesser known weapons of WW2.....the 'homing explosive trout' as developed by Barnes Wallis before he had that eureka moment and developed the bouncing bomb instead. So much for the time he spent developing an aquarium to fit in a Lancasters bomb racks.......

Steve T

Default Re: Some more of my carboot,junk shop and advertisments ive seen over the years.

lol it is actually the rare type napalm chub of the era lol

Quote by airwarrior View Post
    lol it is actually the rare type napalm chub of the era lol
    WOW ! I've heard they existed but thought it was just another war story.

Steve T

Actually anybody know where i could get a repro white card for front of my 1154 transmitter please?

by the way,is this made of enameld steel ?

Thanks for that link sebfrench also still looking for a british ww2 airborne helmet anyone know where i can source one from please as its bugging me trying to find one?!!!!!!!!!