Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Stuff Still Out There..Waiting To Be Rescued

Article about: I would have had to sit down after opening the lid,unbelievable find!,I'm guessing well worth the money spent?

Default Re: Stuff Still Out There..Waiting To Be Rescued

Hi Danny, I went a took better pics for you. Hope this info is helpful. I also noticed I had another mask in a diff. locker. It also has the adjustable straps, I will post later.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stuff Still Out There..Waiting To Be Rescued   Stuff Still Out There..Waiting To Be Rescued  

thanks again for these pics, they are very helpful for my research, I originally thought these straps were just a trial as the mask I seen before was unissued, but now its obvious that they were in fact issued to soldiers. The sliding buckles are very similar to the ones on Second World War and post war American masks.
    Thanks

Danny

Hi Danny,
    Here is the other one out of the same garage, It also has the adj. straps Looks like the name on the bag is different than the one on the card. That rubber piece is missing and the inside is flaking a bit.
    Is that your gas mask web site? If so very nice. If you would like to have this mask..its yours, all I ask is you pay shipping. I'LL get you a quote if interested and you pay me when received.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stuff Still Out There..Waiting To Be Rescued   Stuff Still Out There..Waiting To Be Rescued  

Stuff Still Out There..Waiting To Be Rescued   Stuff Still Out There..Waiting To Be Rescued  

thanks for the pictures and the comment on my website, I am interested in this mask because the one I currently have is in bad condition so it would be a fantastic addition to the collection, so would you be able to give me a shipping quote?
    Many thanks again

Danny

Hi Danny,
    okay good. I gotta drop off property taxes at the post office today. so I will box up and see what they say.

Danny,
    I checked with the P.O. and the cheapest way to send is Priority 6-10 days and the cost is $39.50 WOW.. But the offer still stands if you want it. you can pay pal when it arrives.

I'll have to find out the exchange rates, and see If I have enough cash to give my dad because he's the one with the paypal account The main problem is him letting me get it because he despises of my collection and thinks all the masks are the same
    Thanks

Danny

No worrys Danny. Take your time and talk it over with your dad. We all have that problem with loved ones thinking we spend too much money on these items. When its not your parents..it will be your wife..

well, my dad hasnt said yes, but he hasnt said no, so I think I'll probably speak to him again........please dont mention having a wife! My girlfriends bad enough, shes too scared to go into the spare room where the gas masks are kept after she seen My Bloody Valentine 3D! most likely because I have 3 full size dummies dressed in NBC Kit!
    Thanks again

Danny

Well I've got enough money, only just I still need to speak to my dad about it though

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast