Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Todays Flea market finds!

Article about: Hi today got some very nice pieces for not that much money so i did really good today the pins are: matching signal corps collar brass with original backing, Coastal artillery collar brass s

Default Todays Flea market finds!

Hi today got some very nice pieces for not that much money so i did really good today the pins are: matching signal corps collar brass with original backing, Coastal artillery collar brass screwback, US 198 collar brass maker mark and screwback, US collar brass match and screwback, military police collar brass, and pre ww2 US reserve officer collar brass(Rare i think) the patch are: central armored divison patch, 50th armored divison, 6th army group, 77th divison, 94th divison and air transportation. All comments are welcome! - Nick K

Todays Flea market finds!Todays Flea market finds!

Default Re: Todays Flea market finds!

Good finds nick, these items can still be bought for a few dollars, i have just started on US patches and have about 35 so far and i think i payed about 38 dollars for the lot...

Default Re: Todays Flea market finds!

I know that these are fairly common patches and collar brass but there nice and im posting them for everyone to see. - Nick K