Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A USN grouping with Japanese items

Article about: Hello Friends, I purchased this grouping yesterday, and thought that i would share it with you. As always , i look forward to you comments. Hope you enjoy, Mart

Default A USN grouping with Japanese items

Hello Friends,

I purchased this grouping yesterday, and thought that i would share it with you. As always , i look forward to you comments.
    Hope you enjoy,

Mart

A USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese items

What a great grouping! I particularly like the WWII dated Neptune certificate. A US Sailor with Island Girl photos in grass skirts?? Say it aint so! lol Have you identified the blue banner? And what are the tiles? Mah Jong?? The abacus is interesting too-is it military marked? A Nice lot find, for sure!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

A nice grouping. The flag is stained somewhat,
    but still very cool - it looks huge.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Cool group and great find, congrats!
    Regards,
    John

?

Great find! Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

MAP
    ?

That's a really nice grouping. Love it!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice grouping.
    I believe the blade is a post war souvenir piece.

Hello William,

Thank you for your input. I do not know, what the tiles are or what the banner says. I am hoping a member will be able
    to shed some light on these items. The abacus has faint kanji on the bottom, as to it being military, I do not know.
    I am posting more photos, including the box that all of this came in.

Take care,

Mart

A USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese items

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your input, I appreciate it.
    I also agree with your opinion on the sword being a souvenir piece.

Take care,

Mart

A USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese itemsA USN grouping with Japanese items

?

What a great grouping . Gary

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast