Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Weekend Finds 2018

Article about: An earlier start than normal for me, for my weekend finds, went to help a friend at a local autojumble and picked up this coat, just cleared from a garage with a load of old car parts. Not a

Default Weekend Finds 2018

An earlier start than normal for me, for my weekend finds, went to help a friend at a local autojumble and picked up this coat, just cleared from a garage with a load of old car parts. Not a jacket I've seen before, nicely sheep skinned lined.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weekend Finds 2018   Weekend Finds 2018  

Weekend Finds 2018  

A chance conversation at the autojumble last week, led to these two radios today a R109 and a R209, the WW2 R109 will display well this year at some of the exhibitions I do.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weekend Finds 2018   Weekend Finds 2018  

MAP
    ?

Nice. Are they working?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Wool fleece lined coat appropriately made by "M.Shorn & sons Ltd."

Great Finds!

I had a delivery from the barns of Normandy this week, a real selection of the good, the bad and the ugly. Top of the pile were a pair of panzer head phones, a mint zeltbahn, then a nice selection of jerry cans, what I think is a US 155mm fired shell, a WW1 German messtin and water bottle, a WW1 French water bottle, normal selection of shell cases and wooded boxes, the most unusual thing though was one of the US jerry cans has been assembled upside down, it is an early 1941 dated can, made by the P.S.D. Co.

Weekend Finds 2018   Weekend Finds 2018  

Weekend Finds 2018  

I see one Italian water bottle.
    In Normandy, there was Italian soldiers.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Love the ordnance - some large calibre items.
    Is the stuffed cat a period item or more modern?
    nick

Hello Everyone, new to your site.....first post!
    Cleaning out the attic in a grandparents house, came across a Savage Lee Enfield rifle. Have tried to search the serial# to the best of my ability, one search found this site...what an amazing place!!
    Anyway, the serial # is 30C5477 NO4 MXI. 1942 is stamped as well as US Property and the S.
    It appears to be good shape, although I cannot provide pictures at this time.
    Any information concerning this rifle and perhaps its value would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you.....Ed

MAP
    ?

Quote by MasonEddie View Post
    Hello Everyone, new to your site.....first post!
    Cleaning out the attic in a grandparents house, came across a Savage Lee Enfield rifle. Have tried to search the serial# to the best of my ability, one search found this site...what an amazing place!!
    Anyway, the serial # is 30C5477 NO4 MXI. 1942 is stamped as well as US Property and the S.
    It appears to be good shape, although I cannot provide pictures at this time.
    Any information concerning this rifle and perhaps its value would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you.....Ed
    Welcome Ed.

I suggest you start a new thread in our firearms sub forum located below. Our firearm experts will have a better chance of seeing g your post

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world-firearms/

but photos are extremely important. So please provide them if you can. You are more likely to receive better advice.

This link will help with the uploading of photos

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast