Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

What a find! Swastika flag found in a attic belonging to a S.A.S trooper

Article about: Swastika flag found in a attic belonging to a S.A.S trooper. See link. Nazi banner was captured in Western Desert raid emerges after 70 years | Mail Online

Default What a find! Swastika flag found in a attic belonging to a S.A.S trooper

Swastika flag found in a attic belonging to a S.A.S trooper. See link.

Nazi banner was captured in Western Desert raid emerges after 70 years | Mail Online

Default re: What a find! Swastika flag found in a attic belonging to a S.A.S trooper

Nice find indeed Daveglad the money from the auction is being put to a great memorial,thanks for showing regards minnie.

Default re: What a find! Swastika flag found in a attic belonging to a S.A.S trooper

Wouldnt mind finding that in my loft!

Wouldn't mind that myself!

I have always loved that photo of the SAS guys in the jeeps. Badassery at it's finest.

Default Re: What a find! Swastika flag found in a attic belonging to a S.A.S trooper

Awesome discovery. I love that pic too. Minimum 1.333333 LMG's per man is pretty baddass I agree

?

Default Re: What a find! Swastika flag found in a attic belonging to a S.A.S trooper

Absolutely amazing , and what a memorial to a really brave band of brothers ! I hope this goes to a museum .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Have you read the comments on that article by the way...... somebody has had either far too many or not nearly enough drugs.

What a fantastic article, I would dearly love that flag, the ultimate Brit Vet bring back. I hope it ends up in the IWM and not in a private collection !