WWI items from my cousin

Article about: My cousin called me today said one of his workers found these items . So he gave them to me. The coin is dated 1913. can anybody ID the brass buckle . The match safe has the coin and two but

?

Default WWI items from my cousin

My cousin called me today said one of his workers found these items . So he gave them to me. The coin is dated 1913. can anybody ID the brass buckle . The match safe has the coin and two buttons on it . Thank you for looking Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IMG_2700.jpg   IMG_2705.jpg  

IMG_2703.jpg   IMG_2704.jpg  

IMG_2706.jpg   IMG_2711.jpg  

IMG_2710.jpg   IMG_2709.jpg  

IMG_2708.jpg   IMG_2707.jpg  

Nice finds - Lovely matchbox cover.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I'm loving the field grey buckle, great score Gary!!!
    Regards
    René

MAP
    ?

Looks like a WW1 french army NCO buckle. Might predate ww1. Others will know more I'm sure
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Working from a cell phone but here is an eBay link...not saying ebay is the "authority" LoL

WW1 FRENCH ARMY POILU BELT BUCKLE , BRASS OTHER RANKS PATTERN 1845. ORIGINAL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

really nice Items I also like the matchbox cover

General P
    What would you know about victory? I killed a she-wolf in her den, armed with only a knife. I escaped the Caughnawaga Indians who sought to burn me alive. And, I was the sole survivor of a shipwreck at the Battle of Havana. So you'll excuse me if I choose not to follow your advice." ―Israel Putnam speaking to a Continental Army officer at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Thats an AWESOME Cous!!! Great items

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks guys for looking . MAP I believe you found it thank you . Model 1845 French buckle used up to and during WWI .