Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII Deuce and a Half Storage Box??? Need Help With I.D. Please

Article about: Hello, I acquired this a while ago and am trying to find out exactly what it is. I was told it's a storage box off a deuce and a half from world war II. Do you think it is? It is about 62 in

Hunterman
    ?

Default WWII Deuce and a Half Storage Box??? Need Help With I.D. Please

Hello, I acquired this a while ago and am trying to find out exactly what it is. I was told it's a storage box off a deuce and a half from world war II. Do you think it is? It is about 62 inches long by 21.5 inches wide and 10.5 inches deep. Also, I will probably sell it to a collector who will appreciate it more than I will so how much do you think a fair asking price would be? Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Deuce and a Half Storage Box??? Need Help With I.D. Please   WWII Deuce and a Half Storage Box??? Need Help With I.D. Please  

WWII Deuce and a Half Storage Box??? Need Help With I.D. Please   WWII Deuce and a Half Storage Box??? Need Help With I.D. Please  

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I don't think it is from one of these trucks. I have driven one or two and ridden in them many times over the years and this is not familiar to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Doesn't look a bit familiar to me either, maybe not US?

It's the side stowage box for an M41 Walker Bulldog tank.

Cool find, fairly unique box.