Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Yardsale ww2 magazine and pouches find

Article about: Yardsales are getting started her,stopped at one going through a small town in MO.Going through the stuff found a box of mags and pouches,all ww2 .2 gk/43 mags,one mp40,2 m1 carbine,2 ppk an

Default Yardsale ww2 magazine and pouches find

Yardsales are getting started her,stopped at one going through a small town in MO.Going through the stuff found a box of mags and pouches,all ww2 .2 gk/43 mags,one mp40,2 m1 carbine,2 ppk and 2 k98 ammo pouches.Wont say what I paid but under 100.00.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Yardsale ww2 magazine and pouches find   Yardsale ww2 magazine and pouches find  

Yardsale ww2 magazine and pouches find   Yardsale ww2 magazine and pouches find  

Yardsale ww2 magazine and pouches find  

You did well TC. Always a good eye for a good deal.

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Thanks guys!,Probably be the best find all year.An original SS helmet would be better, but I aint complaining!

I have to say that I have found most of my best finds at either garage sales, thrift stores or flee markets. looks like you did well!

You got a good deal, just shows you can still find items out there.

Thanks guys!Will be hitting lots of yard sales and flea markets this summer,pretty cheap hobby.I always ask if they have any military related items,at a flea market and vender I asked said yeah he had a nazi flag in his van,it was a kriegs flag and got it bought for 150.00!