Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Austro Hungarian Franz Joseph Silver Merit Cross with Crown on War Ribbon with Swords.

Article about: Hi Chaps, here's a more classy award from WW1 Austro Hungary. It's a officers award, hence the great quality & made by top class jewellers Rozet & Fischmeister, Wien (who are still t

Default Austro Hungarian Franz Joseph Silver Merit Cross with Crown on War Ribbon with Swords.

Hi Chaps, here's a more classy award from WW1 Austro Hungary. It's a officers award, hence the great quality & made by top class jewellers Rozet & Fischmeister, Wien (who are still trading). I like the makers mark & the silver hallmark on the ring,

Cheers,

Richard.

Austro Hungarian Franz Joseph Silver Merit Cross with Crown on War Ribbon with Swords.Austro Hungarian Franz Joseph Silver Merit Cross with Crown on War Ribbon with Swords.Austro Hungarian Franz Joseph Silver Merit Cross with Crown on War Ribbon with Swords.Austro Hungarian Franz Joseph Silver Merit Cross with Crown on War Ribbon with Swords.

Austro Hungarian Franz Joseph Silver Merit Cross with Crown on War Ribbon with Swords.
    Last edited by DUJAILAH; 06-27-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Default Re: Austro Hungarian Franz Joseph Silver Merit Cross with Crown on War Ribbon with Swords.

That is a real looker...very nice...

Default Re: Austro Hungarian Franz Joseph Silver Merit Cross with Crown on War Ribbon with Swords.

Thanks.

Beautiful medal, Richard. Very intricate stampings there on the ring.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Very nice
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks Steve & Greg. Glad you like it. I was pleased to get it.

?

Austrian enameled medals are really beautiful. You will enjoy it.

CCMJR

Great looking cross, and a hard ring stamp to find...

Thanks Chaps. I'm certainly going to try & find some more enamelled ones.