Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps

Article about: G'day members. I am looking for an image/s of the pre1910 cap and collar badges worn by the Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps (KuK) please. Appreciate any assistance. Cheers, Rod

Default Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps

G'day members. I am looking for an image/s of the pre1910 cap and collar badges worn by the Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps (KuK) please.
    Appreciate any assistance. Cheers, Rod

?

Default ..

Hello Rod.

In your case will help you the book of my friend David Erik Pipan " Takšno značko nosim jaz..."

Forum Pro Hereditate 1915-1917 :: View topic - David Erik Pipan "Tako zna

Here are fotos from that book.
    If you want to order a book send me an PM.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0508.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	191.6 KB 
ID:	842211   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0510.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	215.7 KB 
ID:	842213  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0509.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	842212  

G'day lokvar. Many thanks for taking the time to introduce me to your friend's book. I followed your link and checked out the book as you suggested. May I say he is to be congratulated for a very professional presentation on a little known topic, particularly down our way. The badge and uniform images are also clear and well displayed and will no doubt be welcomed by preservers/collectors of KuK memorabilia. With the centenary of WW1 now commenced his timing is good as well however I note that it is not printed with English text which would probably deter me from purchasing a copy for the book shelf!

Thank you also for posting a couple of images from the book but they are not exactly what I am looking for. A friend and I are working on some research about Volunteer Automobile Corps (Österreich-Ungarn Freiwilliges Automobilkorps...not permanent/full time Military) from a number of countries. As far as the Austro Hungarian aspect is concerned please note the included images as a guideline. I would like to obtain better images and if they are used later on the source would of course be recognised.
    Regards .... RodName:  AustrianVolunteerAutoCorps.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  14.7 KBName:  AustrianVolunteerAutoCorps2.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  28.8 KB
    Last edited by Hawkeye; 05-22-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Good morning members checking out this thread. Pleased to advise that with the assist of lokvar, a friend in the UK and the Army Museum ( Heeresgeschichtliches Museum) the questions are now answered. Cheers.... Rod