Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Closed Threads?

Article about: I have been reading some of the threads regarding Austrian Kappenabzeichen and when I went to comment, I was informed that they were closed! Why would they be closed? I can only guess it was

?

Default Closed Threads?

I have been reading some of the threads regarding Austrian Kappenabzeichen and when I went to comment, I was informed that they were closed! Why would they be closed? I can only guess it was because of the negative comments. Is this true? I would be very interested to know the answer. Though some here don't have English as their mother tongue and thus may not realize that they are being indelicate with their responses, it seems there is no reason to close the discussion. What do the moderators have to say about this?

Respectfully,
    CCMJR

Please post some links to the threads in question.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Any thread can be closed by the person who started it as well as the mods.

Without some links as Ralph asked for its hard to say why they were closed.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

If it is the thread i think you are talking about, i think the thread starter closed it to avoid arguing with another member. Better to close the thread rather than things becoming heated!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...