Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Kuk soldierīs, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet

Article about: Some images of Austrian WWI-soldierīs, wearing the Mannlicher M95 "Ersatz-Bajonett":

Default Kuk soldierīs, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet

Some images of Austrian WWI-soldierīs, wearing the Mannlicher M95 "Ersatz-Bajonett":
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	618 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	115316   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	596 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	115318  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	532 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	115319   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.JPG 
Views:	450 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	115320  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.JPG 
Views:	856 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	115321  

Default Re: Kuk soldierīs, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet

Reibert, interesting photographs....I am starting to research the KuK army, as it is a subject I should know more about, the German army, it seems, gets more of its fair share of coverage ! people either forget or simply do not know that elements of the KuK army even fought on the Western front. I recently visited the German war cemetery here in England, and discovered a dozen or so KuK graves....I have noticed a couple of very informative sites on the internet have sprung up in the last year or so.........thanks for showing.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)