Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Kuk soldier´s, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet

Article about: Some images of Austrian WWI-soldier´s, wearing the Mannlicher M95 "Ersatz-Bajonett":

Default Kuk soldier´s, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet

Some images of Austrian WWI-soldier´s, wearing the Mannlicher M95 "Ersatz-Bajonett":
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kuk soldier´s, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet   Kuk soldier´s, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet  

Kuk soldier´s, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet   Kuk soldier´s, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet  

Kuk soldier´s, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet  

Default Re: Kuk soldier´s, wearing the Mannlicher "Ersatz"-bayonet

Reibert, interesting photographs....I am starting to research the KuK army, as it is a subject I should know more about, the German army, it seems, gets more of its fair share of coverage ! people either forget or simply do not know that elements of the KuK army even fought on the Western front. I recently visited the German war cemetery here in England, and discovered a dozen or so KuK graves....I have noticed a couple of very informative sites on the internet have sprung up in the last year or so.........thanks for showing.