Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Steiermark Heimwehr/Volkswehr Badge and Booklet

Article about: I managed to score a Heimwehr Steiermark Badge yesterday...I've always thought it was an attractive design and the price was great at 10 Euros... I've also received this 1918-dated Uniform-I

Default Steiermark Heimwehr/Volkswehr Badge and Booklet

I managed to score a Heimwehr Steiermark Badge yesterday...I've always thought it was an attractive design and the price was great at 10 Euros...
    I've also received this 1918-dated Uniform-Issue Booklet once belonging to an officer of the Austrian Volkswehr...It's the same size of a Soldbuch, and I was especially attracted by the stamps and rudimentary seal...A neat little piece of military history that was saved from the garbage...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images Steiermark Heimwehr/Volkswehr Badge and Booklet Steiermark Heimwehr/Volkswehr Badge and Booklet Steiermark Heimwehr/Volkswehr Badge and Booklet Steiermark Heimwehr/Volkswehr Badge and Booklet Steiermark Heimwehr/Volkswehr Badge and Booklet Steiermark Heimwehr/Volkswehr Badge and Booklet Steiermark Heimwehr/Volkswehr Badge and Booklet Steiermark Heimwehr/Volkswehr Badge and Booklet 
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 07-17-2014 at 05:18 PM.

very nice group Glenn.