Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Air War Europe tour

Article about: Just returned from a fascinating tour of Holland, Germany and Poland visiting Bomber Command cemetery's, Berlin, Dresden, Hanover, the Mohne and Eder dams,, Colditz castle and Sagan 'Great E

Default Air War Europe tour

Just returned from a fascinating tour of Holland, Germany and Poland visiting Bomber Command cemetery's, Berlin, Dresden, Hanover, the Mohne and Eder dams,, Colditz castle and Sagan 'Great Escape' camp Stalag Luft III

Here are just a few of the many photos I took starting with the grave of Guy Gibson at Steenbergen, in the Netherlands
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Air War Europe tour   Air War Europe tour  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Sagan, Poland
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Air War Europe tour   Air War Europe tour  

Air War Europe tour   Air War Europe tour  

Air War Europe tour  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

The Moehne and Eder dams

Colditz

Air War Europe tour  

Dresden

Air War Europe tour  

Hanover Aviation museum

Air War Europe tour  

Berlin

Air War Europe tour  

Great pics...is that a Leger coach in the background of #2?

Gatow, Berlin

- - ------- - -

Quote by Composite View Post
    Great pics...is that a Leger coach in the background of #2?
    It certainly is !

What a great trip! Thanks for sharing your incredible pictures!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast