Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

To all aviation enthusiasts

Article about: Have a great year of air shows! Hopefully see some of you at the Sally B tent Nick

Default To all aviation enthusiasts

Have a great year of air shows! Hopefully see some of you at the Sally B tent

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images To all aviation enthusiasts 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Great stuff and all the best!.....

Happy New Year to All !

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Have a great year of air shows! Hopefully see some of you at the Sally B tent

Nick
    I wish I lived in the UK,
    Lucky buggers

Have fun Nick and Tally ho old chap.

Cheers mate and have a great 2014.

Dave

Nice Photo Kenworth.

Thumbs up

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    I wish I lived in the UK,
    Lucky buggers

Nice Photo Kenworth.
    Was my once and only aerobatics session in a Tiger Moth as a passenger , was early 2000's , was lucky enough to score a hot ride in this plane with pilot , at the time was the only Tiger Moth and pilot rated for Aerobatics at airshows in Oz.
    Unbelieveable experience to say the least , and rare treat for me . They turn on a dime , get blown up , down , sideways with wind gusts , when they level out feels like you are not moving at all , just gliding like a bird, when upside down you are actually hanging by the straps , as your bum aint on the seat . I even managed a "selfie" in the process but nearly lost my camera as I had to grab onto the strap to hold myself in ,
    Was super cool fun , and a memory I will treasure forever.
    I see a Tiger Moth crashed in Qld , a couple of weeks ago , killing pilot and passenger , not good at all .
    But if I had the chance to do it again tomorrow , Id take the chance and say Yes Please !

Look's like fun to me. Love the "selfie" mate.