Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

distant relations

Article about: Just found out i am related to this gentleman Distantly i was amazed to see his photo on this website. 103 Sq What scares me the most is have just finished reading No Moon Tonight about auss

Default distant relations

Just found out i am related to this gentleman Distantly i was amazed to see his photo on this website.

103 Sq

What scares me the most is have just finished reading No Moon Tonight about aussies serving in the RAF. Same squadron which is quite a coincidence..

Flight Sergeant Jeffrey .

Default Re: distant relations

very cool and creepy on the book lol

tom

That is a nice discovery to make.

I have been doing my family tree this past year and found a distant relative who was KIA with the RAF.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I loved that book No Moon Tonight by Don Charlwood! I have read it twice!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Amazing discovery mate,sadly this has nothing to do with the RAF, my uncle from my mother`s side, is an amateur historian and he found out that my mother`s side of the family is related to first king of portugal ( D. Afonso Henriques) in 1185.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Attached Images Attached Images distant relations