Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Does anyone know what this patch is for?

Article about: Hi all, I am new to this site. I'm looking for information about this patch. I recently bought several "baggies" of patches and most I recognize and/or I can find information about

Default Does anyone know what this patch is for?

Hi all, I am new to this site. I'm looking for information about this patch. I recently bought several "baggies" of patches and most I recognize and/or I can find information about online. But this one is being very difficult. Does anyone know what it is? Any help would be great, thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Does anyone know what this patch is for?  

Default Re: Does anyone know what this patch is for?

I wish you good luck on this but I haven't seen one before ww2 to Korea but maybe later? And welcome to the forum!!

Eric

Thank you Eric, this patch was in the same baggie with some WWII patches but not sure if its from that era. I'm still looking around online but have had no success unfortunately.

Show the back if you can may help my friend.

Eric

?

This is probably a joke patch as the word Dilligaff means ....Do I look like I give a flying f---. You fill in the last word.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Hmmm, a joke patch?, guess I didnt know they made those. I'm new to patch collecting. Thanks all!

I once saw a tee shirt that said something about the Sam Dilligaff club. So back in the 80's when telemarketers started to become pests I told ever one that should ask for the owners name or repeatedly called that Sam Dilligaff was their man. To this day he gets credit card offers, magazines and literature not to mention the daily phone calls. In a way I wish I was Sam as he's never at work, always out of town and spends the winters down in Florida. Enjoy that patch and if you want to unload it for cheap, Sam has not paid me in a while, send a PM.

I remember in Korea you could have any patch made in the village and so guys would design one for their platoon. Couldn't be worn on uniform but civi's was ok.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Your patch is an "Official" USAF flying training unit "Class" patch, the year and class are the top numbers on the patch, go to this site and look it up , usafupt.com

They have the bases and class patches and lots of others, worth the time going through and very interesting to see all the hundreds/thousands of really cool patches there !
    Johnny