Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Group captains tankard

Article about: Hello, acquired this pewter tankard some time ago, inscribed PRESENTED TO GROUP CAPTAIN F.G.ARGYLE ROBINSON DFC BY THE ROYAL LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICK AND DISTRICT BRANCH RAFA IN APPRECIATION

?

Default Group captains tankard

Hello, acquired this pewter tankard some time ago, inscribed PRESENTED TO GROUP CAPTAIN F.G.ARGYLE ROBINSON DFC BY THE ROYAL LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICK AND DISTRICT BRANCH RAFA IN APPRECIATION OF HIS SERVICES AS BRANCH PRESIDENT 23 NOV 1956. Have some info about him. nickname tony, 543 photo recce sqn coastal command. B flight commander july 1942. possibly flew spitfire xi BS497. To russia 3 sept 1943, based grasnaya. Acting sqn leader. recieved order of alexander nevsky may 44. c/o raf brize norton jun 45. anybody got more info or photo maybe, cheers,Willie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Group captains tankard   Group captains tankard  

Group captains tankard   Group captains tankard  

Chris AR
    ?

Hello, I've stumbled across this post as I'm doing research into my Grandfather who is F.G Argyle-Robinson. I would love to hear about any more information you have on him. And I don't suppose you would consider selling his taken back to us? Really hope to hear back from you. Thanks,
    Chris