Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with Luftwaffe FL number

Article about: Hi, can you please help me with this. I am trying to find out what instrument, part or device is FL 27660. Over the FL number is written LK VIII f2. I have no idea what was the object - all

?

Default Help with Luftwaffe FL number

Hi, can you please help me with this. I am trying to find out what instrument, part or device is FL 27660. Over the FL number is written LK VIII f2. I have no idea what was the object - all I have is a small piece of metal with these markings. It is from a Me-109G. Searched the lists of FL numbers that I know, but found nothing. Can you help me, what has it been? What parts or instruments used the LK marking?

?

Default Re: Help with Luftwaffe FL number

Hello Sokol, do you have a pic? I may be able to assist!

Regards,

Don

?

Hi Don, here it is. Unfortunately, not much to tell - small /the blue thing is a plastic bottle cap/, flat piece of non-magnetic metal metal, with the mentioned numbers on it. The bottom side is flat, the upper side has a groove.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Luftwaffe FL number   Help with Luftwaffe FL number  

?

And what about these? Again from the Gustav. Can it be determined, to what part of the aircraft these belonged?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Luftwaffe FL number   Help with Luftwaffe FL number  

Help with Luftwaffe FL number  

?

The marked part was identified!!! It is a part of the radio, some kind of part for the radio wires.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Luftwaffe FL number  

?

Just beat me to it!

I have spoken with our resident Luftwaffe expert, and he believes it is part of a Line Junction Box cover, and is indeed part of the radio equipment. He also informs me that several other aircraft types used the same part.

Best Regards,

Don

?

Thanks for the help Don! It is amazing how people manage to identify such small parts! And two other pieces were identified - the blue color piece is part of the oxygen regulator /Sauerstoffdusche/ and the rusty thing is a broken MG 151 bolt!

?

No problem, glad to be of assistance!

Are there any part numbers on this part?

It has several of us completely baffled, ideas as to what it is vary!

?

Sorry Don, the link did not work for me. Please save the picture to your PC and attach it to your reply. Thanks!

?

Strange... It worked when I previewed the reply, now I can't see it either!
    Nor can I seem to get the attachment feature to work... It's going to be one of those days!

Reply #4, the photo on the right.

Best Regards,

Don

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast