Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

IWM Duxford trip.

Article about: by Little Mermaid Here is a photo of something very unique. That's not unique....., he's noted on the forum for his love of all clothing the colour of 'Hearing Aid Beige'....

Default Re: IWM Duxford trip.

From the Normandy exhibition. And one Russian tank as well (I think).

I assume that these uniforms are replicas, yes?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IWM Duxford trip.   IWM Duxford trip.  

IWM Duxford trip.   IWM Duxford trip.  

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-04-2013 at 02:56 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

More dummies.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IWM Duxford trip.   IWM Duxford trip.  

IWM Duxford trip.  
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Behind glass and padlock: Hopefully real & authentic Normandy camo lid. We sure did take alot of photos of that one, from almost every angle!

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-04-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I was at Duxford over the Christmas period, An excellent place..I liked the Army hanger side of things.. some really good displays going on in there..Brings back happy days lol..Cheers for posting .....Terry.

Dummy wearing very nice helmet, KM tunic and by his side, a cap

And a few weapons as well.

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-04-2013 at 05:01 AM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Here is a photo of something very unique;

Monty´s (Montgomery) map caravan, the tactical headquarters in North West Europe between June 44 and May 45.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IWM Duxford trip.  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-04-2013 at 07:24 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    I have been inside that B-17 in 1996 I think it was, also the current BBMF Lancaster built at my home town. They were at an Open Day event at the Broughton Factory. Being inside the Lancaster was an experience, very cramped, how anybody ever got out of one of those things when in trouble I never know !!
    Yes, you can become a member of the fan club/support club and, on Sundays, treat yourself to a guided tour of the Sally B.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Magnificent Pics thanks for sharing.

Greg

You are welcome, I´m glad you enjoyed them
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

again great thread and pics thanks for posting , i havent been to londonistan for years but seeing these pics make me want to visit , rgds Dave

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast