Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.

Article about: I came by these goggles and they are really cool. The question is what and when are they from? I noticed something inscribed on the green glass and it looks to be Japanese characters. I woul

RocksdoRoll
    ?

Default Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.

I came by these goggles and they are really cool. The question is what and when are they from? I noticed something inscribed on the green glass and it looks to be Japanese characters. I would appreciate any help with information on What they were used for and by whom.

Thanks ahead of time for any help!Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.Looking for some help. Need to ID these goggles.

Steve

Just a thought but could these not be welding goggles? The green hue wouldn't be a very good colour for pilots!

?

They appear to be welding goggles to me.

I certainly haven't seen anything like these before, especially the colour of the lenses - I think I'll go for welding glasses.

[Edit: Actually, after much deliberation, they may in fact be snow goggles.]

Cheers
    Tim
    Last edited by Allegra; 12-20-2013 at 07:45 AM.

As said above i think they're welding goggles!...