Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LT. H. Donald Hudson not forgotten

Article about: .

Default Re: LT. H. Donald Hudson not forgotten

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mccarther%27s%20aces%20002[1].JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	51798  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mccarther%27s%20aces%20003[1].JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	51802  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Name:	mccarther%27s%20aces%20004[1].JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	51803  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Steve thanks for posting did they help ?
    Gary

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Steve thanks for posting did they help ?
    Gary
    Gary you are very welcome. I haven't had a chance to dig any more, but I will.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Hi guys I'm digging this post back up. As stated earlier I'm very sorry for using the slang form of Japanese. Could anybody out there help find some more info on this pilot and anything on MacArthur's Aces . I have spent a lot of time looking on the net and cant find anything new. If this pilot is an ace I would like to see him put on the list. Gary

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123