Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Major Harry L. Wingate, Pilot, Instructor - WW1, 3rd. Aviation Instruction Center, Issoudun, France

Article about: As my first posting in the newly created Aviation Forum, I would like to introduce you all to Major Harry L. Wingate. This grouping highlights the contribution of the unsung heroes of WWI av

Default Re: Major Harry L. Wingate, Pilot, Instructor - WW1, 3rd. Aviation Instruction Center, Issoudun, France

>
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Major Harry L. Wingate, Pilot, Instructor - WW1, 3rd. Aviation Instruction Center, Issoudun, France  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Default Re: Major Harry L. Wingate, Pilot, Instructor - WW1, 3rd. Aviation Instruction Center, Issoudun, France

Phenomenal display Steve! Of course, as always, you only do the very best to display these precious items that you've acquired. So, this shouldn't surprise me that you've been so thorough with Major Wingates display.

Now you are in contact with the Wingate family?... I can't think of a better ending to a story!

Quote by Bugme View Post
    Phenomenal display Steve! Of course, as always, you only do the very best to display these precious items that you've acquired. So, this shouldn't surprise me that you've been so thorough with Major Wingates display.

Now you are in contact with the Wingate family?... I can't think of a better ending to a story!
    Thanks Scotty. I am awaiting e-mail correspondence...hopefully soon!
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8