Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My RAF and AAF Flying Helmet Collection

Article about: Hello, I would like to share some photos of most of my RAF and AAF flying helmets. Pictured are the (1) an early RAF type C and type G O2 mask with mark 7 goggles (2) AAF B-6 with A-9 O2 mas

Default My RAF and AAF Flying Helmet Collection

Hello,My RAF and AAF Flying Helmet CollectionMy RAF and AAF Flying Helmet CollectionMy RAF and AAF Flying Helmet CollectionMy RAF and AAF Flying Helmet CollectionMy RAF and AAF Flying Helmet Collection I would like to share some photos of most of my RAF and AAF flying helmets. Pictured are the (1) an early RAF type C and type G O2 mask with mark 7 goggles (2) AAF B-6 with A-9 O2 mask and AN6530 goggles (3) 1944 type C (internally wired) with an AAF A-14 O2 mask and RAF type 8 goggles. (4) RAF type C wired with AAF R-14 receivers and AAF A-14 O2 mask and American 1021 goggles. (5) AAF A-11 with AAF A-14 O2 mask and AAF AN6530 goggles beside an AAF AN-H-15 with AAF B-8 goggles.

nice but you have a few more to go yet.

Thanks Harryamb2. Yes, I could use an AAF A-8 with chin cup and ear cups and an early O2 mask with the bladder rebreather and a pair of B-7 goggles. I like the RAF BOB type B and the early O2 masks and early type C (two snap) flying helmets but I don't have any in my collection. I have 2 AAF A-9s and another A-11 not pictured. Anyway, I'm happy with my small collection of RAF and AAF flying helmets, this is about all I want for my collection.