Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Original WW1 RFC Blue Prints Leaside Canada

Article about: Well, I made another large buy today, in the pile were these, 3 Blueprints for the J4 Jenny, only one was dated WW1 the 2 other were just after the war, Leaside was one of the first Canadian

?

Default Original WW1 RFC Blue Prints Leaside Canada

Well, I made another large buy today, in the pile were these, 3 Blueprints for the J4 Jenny, only one was dated WW1 the 2 other were just after the war, Leaside was one of the first Canadian RFC airfields, all built over now...I think I will let these go as they will not fit on my walls, I also bought a pile of Canadian RFC photos

Dean O
    Ajax Canada
    Original WW1 RFC Blue Prints Leaside CanadaOriginal WW1 RFC Blue Prints Leaside CanadaOriginal WW1 RFC Blue Prints Leaside CanadaOriginal WW1 RFC Blue Prints Leaside CanadaOriginal WW1 RFC Blue Prints Leaside CanadaOriginal WW1 RFC Blue Prints Leaside CanadaOriginal WW1 RFC Blue Prints Leaside CanadaOriginal WW1 RFC Blue Prints Leaside Canada

How cool is that!....

Dean - a great pick up I have to say.

I'm not sure if you should really sell the blue-prints - the SCR-57 box you have was also fitted in the Jenny - it would make a nice set I think.

However, if you do decide to let them go - PM me.

Cheers
    Tim
    Last edited by Allegra; 12-29-2013 at 09:48 AM.