Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Prints of Maj Walter Krupinski & Rudolf Opitz Me163

Article about: I wanted to share pics of a couple of signed prints of Knight's Cross recipient Maj. Walter Krupinski and an Me163b as flown by test pilot Rudolf Opitz. I've had these hanging in my study fo

?

Default Prints of Maj Walter Krupinski & Rudolf Opitz Me163

I wanted to share pics of a couple of signed prints of Knight's Cross recipient Maj. Walter Krupinski and an Me163b as flown by test pilot Rudolf Opitz. I've had these hanging in my study for years and wanted to give them a little exposure. My interest in these is primarily the visual artwork, not so much the signatures. They both came with certifiucate of authenticity but I suppose those could easily be duplicated as well. My kids affectionately refer to Maj. Krupinski as uncle Walter. Enjoy, Al.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prints of Maj Walter Krupinski & Rudolf Opitz Me163   Prints of Maj Walter Krupinski & Rudolf Opitz Me163  

Prints of Maj Walter Krupinski & Rudolf Opitz Me163   Prints of Maj Walter Krupinski & Rudolf Opitz Me163  

Prints of Maj Walter Krupinski & Rudolf Opitz Me163   Prints of Maj Walter Krupinski & Rudolf Opitz Me163  

Default Re: Prints of Maj Walter Krupinski & Rudolf Opitz Me163

Nice Keck print, I wish they had increased in value over the years as I have several including a signed Hartmann!
    Just FYI, Opitz lived in Connecticut in his later years and I spoke with him on the phone one time, a very nice gentleman.