Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Real US Army Air Service 37th Balloon Co. patch??

Article about: Here is a supposed original balloon co. insignia that someone "won" for \\$384.00 recently at auction. It has the same perfectly symmetrical shape and look of many other supposed rar

Arrow Real US Army Air Service 37th Balloon Co. patch??

Here is a supposed original balloon co. insignia that someone "won" for $384.00 recently at auction. It has the same perfectly symmetrical shape and look of many other supposed rarities that are popping up all over auction sites recently. Personally, i think it is a fanciful, worthless fake. Your thoughts?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real US Army Air Service 37th Balloon Co. patch??   Real US Army Air Service 37th Balloon Co. patch??  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default Re: Real US Army Air Service 37th Balloon Co. patch??

I would say nope.