Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Turn up the volume and watch this video!

Article about: vulcan bomber at yeovilton - YouTube

?

Default Turn up the volume and watch this video!

?

Default Re: Turn up the volume and watch this video!

Wonderful!

Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Magnificent ! Brings back memories of 1970's Lincolnshire when those beasts flew low over our house !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Just brilliant

Tom

I just love that sound.

At first when I read the thread title, I thought this was one of those videos where a face pops up at the end with a scream

?

I used to watch these at Airshows and see them fly over every now and then, its amazing just how manouverable these huge planes are , and the noise actually makes your teeth rattle and your insides shake

?

Funny how sounds can bring memories flooding back.

My parents house was about 3/4 of a mile away from the start of the runway at RAF St. Athan in South Wales. When I was a kid, all types of aircraft would fly over the house on final approach. The Vulcan was always my favourite though, what an incredible machine. I was lucky enough to be shown around inside one when I was about 14. For such a massive plane, it was so cramped inside!

?

I used to enjoy my sales visits to RAF Lakenheath, not only did i get to eat in their coffee shops with great donuts, but the Colonel i used to deal with would take me around the Hangers and one in particular the SR 71 Blackbird, and later got to see it fly out at close quarters, the noise is unbelievable, the ground shakes as do the buildings

?

Awesome thanks for sharing brings a smile to your face!!! Cheers Terry.