Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

unidentified lighter

Article about: Hello all ! i have this magnificent lighter that looks and opens like a book , marked B.S. the only markings it has . i would like too ask : does anyone know the nationality of the air force

Default unidentified lighter

Hello all ! i have this magnificent lighter that looks and opens like a book , marked B.S. the only markings it has . i would like too ask : does anyone know the nationality of the air force in question . i am from Romania , Transylvania and it was found here in these parts .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unidentified lighter  

?

Default Re: unidentified lighter

It might be an idea to get much better shots of it out of the glass case , viewing from a distance does'nt really help your request

actually this lighter isn't mine yet but it cold be if i succeed in identifying the nationality . for the time being this is the best picture i have , but trust me wen i say there are no markings on it beside the letters b.s. From what i found on the net concerning book lighter it might be either french or British trench art . what i want to know is the nationality of the wings design , to me it looks R.A.F. but none the less i am no expert .

so at last these are the photographs i promised . hope these helps ,from what i see it seems to be a trench art item .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unidentified lighter   unidentified lighter  

unidentified lighter   unidentified lighter