Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

unknown aircraft control column: a quiz...

Article about: hello everybody!At least ,I've found something like a relic in my so-call "incredible mess"....I just know that it comes from a plane(ha ha ha!) and I didn't photography some parts

Default re: unknown aircraft control column: a quiz...

Haven't found it yet, but I am thinking a two-seater (side by side) cockpit configuration from the 1950's era...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default re: unknown aircraft control column: a quiz...

Ok Steven M,I'm sure your right.It has obviously a "transport" look post WW2.The choice is now smaller.But the iconography may be smaller too,as it's a poor interesting thema on the net

Default Re: unknown aircraft control column: a quiz...

Hey Steven M,what do you think of that?Pretty similar,don't you think?
    So it could comes from a Breguet Noratlas,carrier 2 seater plane from the 50's,as you said.But I found the origin first,so I keep my 20 000 euros gift.
    Sorry!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12