Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

unknown aircraft control column: a quiz...

Article about: hello everybody!At least ,I've found something like a relic in my so-call "incredible mess"....I just know that it comes from a plane(ha ha ha!) and I didn't photography some parts

Default unknown aircraft control column: a quiz...

hello everybody!At least ,I've found something like a relic in my so-call "incredible mess"....I just know that it comes from a plane(ha ha ha!) and I didn't photography some parts that will help you too much...I think it's a work for people like Big Ned....I wait for your ideas.I could find the origins by myself,but it's much more funny to let you search!
    pssst:it "could" be european....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unknown aircraft control column: a quiz...   unknown aircraft control column: a quiz...  

unknown aircraft control column: a quiz...  

Default re: unknown aircraft control column: a quiz...

Messerschmitt ??
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

hi Stuka F!It is a quizz where I don't even know where does come the item.Markings are not in German Language,that's all I can tell you....Courage dear old chap...

I believe this is from the French Aircraft company Fouga. The "C M" stands for “Castel-Mauboussin”. The “AU5GT” refers to the type of alloy used in the yoke, and the number to the right of the yoke is a part number..
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

hey Steven M,not bad ,not bad,it sounds good to my ears...And what is the aircraft?I think that there could be a special gift for you ,if you bring pics to proove you're right...Thanks again

hi Steven M,I think this could be the unfindable plane part??Still no news from you...The gift still runs ...

Quote by sebfrench76 View Post
    hi Steven M,I think this could be the unfindable plane part??Still no news from you...The gift still runs ...
    ...this is a tough one, but I haven't given up!
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Ok,Steven M!I can see here the American Spirit!Never give up !

OKW
    ?

Has this been rewired? the cable sheathing appears to be plastic rather than period. Regards to Rouen

dear OKW,no idea about rewiring.The item is as I had it by someone who knows nothing on it.Sorry.Anyway,for me it's a post ww2 obviously.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast