Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

The Unrivalled Virtuoso of fighter pilots: Hans- Joachim Marseille

Article about: That was the tribute paid to Hans- Joachim Marseille by Adolf Galland,I wonder what his final score might have been had he not have been killed in an accident?

?

Default The Unrivalled Virtuoso of fighter pilots: Hans- Joachim Marseille

That was the tribute paid to Hans- Joachim Marseille by Adolf Galland,I wonder what his final score might have been had he not have been killed in an accident?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Unrivalled Virtuoso of fighter pilots: Hans- Joachim Marseille   The Unrivalled Virtuoso of fighter pilots: Hans- Joachim Marseille  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

Brindlereo
    ?

Default re: The Unrivalled Virtuoso of fighter pilots: Hans- Joachim Marseille

What was his score?

Hi Brindlereo,

Here you go.....Hans-Joachim Marseille - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regards Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Brindlereo
    ?

Very Impressive. Story reads like a movie. Fighter by day, playboy by night. Shame his life was cut short, althought no so much a shame for the allies.

Very nice posting. Thanks.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Here is a pic I found of the burial detail.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Unrivalled Virtuoso of fighter pilots: Hans- Joachim Marseille  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE