Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

US Balloon Wing, Good or Bad???

Article about: hi all,,,would like to hear opinions on this French maker marked balloon badge,,,,thanks in advance for all replies,,,Robert

Default US Balloon Wing, Good or Bad???

hi all,,,would like to hear opinions on this French maker marked balloon badge,,,,thanks in advance for all replies,,,Robert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Balloon Wing, Good or Bad???  
    Attached Images Attached Images US Balloon Wing, Good or Bad???  US Balloon Wing, Good or Bad??? 

Default Re: US Balloon Wing, Good or Bad???

Hi Robert,

It is a fake. Please see the thread below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/aviat...r-wings-15617/
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Of interest is the statement below. I found it on the net recently. I would be most interested in knowing who this fellow is if in fact they can be traced to the noted location:

"As it turns out the name LeBreve of Paris was originally made up by an expert tool and die maker in Phoenix, AZ. He made a number of French items and sold them as originals."
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Hi Steven,

Most items like this come out of the workshops of Lowell Jackson of Cave Creek AZ(a suburb of Phoenix) and his company's name is "Little Pieces of Misery...oops I mean History".

Cheers
    Gary
    Quote by Steven M View Post
    Of interest is the statement below. I found it on the net recently. I would be most interested in knowing who this fellow is if in fact they can be traced to the noted location:

"As it turns out the name LeBreve of Paris was originally made up by an expert tool and die maker in Phoenix, AZ. He made a number of French items and sold them as originals."

Quote by Gary Cain View Post
    Hi Steven,

Most items like this come out of the workshops of Lowell Jackson of Cave Creek AZ(a suburb of Phoenix) and his company's name is "Little Pieces of Misery...oops I mean History".

Cheers
    Gary
    That is a great faux pas, Gary, as these trinkets can and do go for
    serious money if sold with a story that they are original,
    to inexperienced buyers.................. !

Regards, Steve.

Hi Steven,

Cheers
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Ahhh yes, "Pieces of feces" I recognize the owner's name as one which is usually prefaced with with colorful not-so-pleasant expletives relating to some very distasteful acts of the unspeakable...

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Hi Steve,

Yep considering how many people he's screwed I am surprised he isn't horizontal.
    Quote by Steven M View Post
    Hi Gary,

Ahhh yes, "Pieces of feces" I recognize the owner's name as one which is usually prefaced with with colorful not-so-pleasant expletives relating to some very distasteful acts of the unspeakable...

Lowell Jackson sold Pieces of history in late 2010, and they no longer sell his collectibles.

"Collectibles"???? You mean his crap? There's someone out there still peddling crap like he was. They had a supposed Spitfire canopy with all kinds of gore in it from suposedly beingshot down. It was a total fake of course. Jackson may no longer be a part of it but his legacy of fraud and scumbagery live on.

Quote by Firebird View Post
    Lowell Jackson sold Pieces of history in late 2010, and they no longer sell his collectibles.

Gary,

I guess I used the term "collectibles" too loosely. I was just pointing out that his "merchandise" isn't available from pieces of history since the sale. I was told Jackson moved to Florida and took his stuff with him.

"Collectibles"???? You mean his crap? There's someone out there still peddling crap like he was. They had a supposed Spitfire canopy with all kinds of gore in it from suposedly beingshot down. It was a total fake of course. Jackson may no longer be a part of it but his legacy of fraud and scumbagery live on.