Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Women Aviation War Workers ~ Amazing Colour Web Photos

Article about: I don't know if this is the right place for these, but I found these amazing photos on the web of women war workers in aviation-related industries. If anybody thinks of WWII in black and whi

Default Women Aviation War Workers ~ Amazing Colour Web Photos

I don't know if this is the right place for these, but I found these amazing photos on the web of women war workers in aviation-related industries. If anybody thinks of WWII in black and white, these colour pictures are as good as anything you'll see today. I'm sure the experts among us will be able to identify some of the aircraft types!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Women Aviation War Workers ~ Amazing Colour Web Photos   Women Aviation War Workers ~ Amazing Colour Web Photos  

Women Aviation War Workers ~ Amazing Colour Web Photos   Women Aviation War Workers ~ Amazing Colour Web Photos  

Women Aviation War Workers ~ Amazing Colour Web Photos   Women Aviation War Workers ~ Amazing Colour Web Photos  

?

What planes ?

Pretty women have always been a speed bump on my life's highway.

Superb images. Thanks for sharing them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very cool.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.