Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 RAF battledress blouse and other items from my collection

Article about: Whilst digging out some of the RAF bits and pieces from my collection to photograph for threads elsewhere on the site I thought I'd post a thread showing most of the these items for the inte

Default WW2 RAF battledress blouse and other items from my collection

Whilst digging out some of the RAF bits and pieces from my collection to photograph for threads elsewhere on the site I thought I'd post a thread showing most of the these items for the interest of the aviation buffs.
    I'm sure most of you will know what you are looking at but if you have any questions please ask (I have posted another thread which shows all of my escape maps and compasses).
    The battledress blouse is probably the star in the aviation side of my collection, unfortunatly it is not named and I had no history when I acquired it. Given the medals recieved does anybody know if there is a way of identifying a possible owner?
    Enjoy

Default Re: WW2 RAF battledress blouse and other items from my collection

A couple more pictures of the cap

Outstanding so far! I can see why that blouse is the gem of your collection at this point; it is beautiful and I am very jealous. And it is too bad that it isnt named, especially with that impressive ribbon bar that chap has got! I unfortunately am not familier with how to identify it via other means, but perhaps another member can help you out.
    Keep up the good work!
    Regards,
    Finn

Some very nice gear there! Thanks for showing it all.

Cheers, Ade.