Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Anybody know of any good websites for axis related militaria?

Article about: Hey guys, i am always fond of buying axis militaria from countries such as fascist italy, sweden (NSAP), NSB, BUF, Vichy France etc. I have found some dealers sites which i have bookmarked b

Default Anybody know of any good websites for axis related militaria?

Hey guys, i am always fond of buying axis militaria from countries such as fascist italy, sweden (NSAP), NSB, BUF, Vichy France etc. I have found some dealers sites which i have bookmarked but i was just wondering if any of you guys know where I can buy Nazi collaborator material such as uniforms, insignia and medals etc?
    Thanks, Glen.
    PS I would really like to buy a MVSN tunic...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anybody know of any good websites for axis related militaria?  

Default Re: Anybody know of any good websites for axis related militaria?

Hey guys, today (thanks to this thread) I have managed to buy/receive some NS items from the Protektorat thanks to forum member Carl (TIGER88). If any of you guys have anything that matches the above description please feel free to PM me
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anybody know of any good websites for axis related militaria?   Anybody know of any good websites for axis related militaria?  

I can recommend Dutchmilitaria.com for a huge inventory of NSB and German Militaria. I've done business w/them and all was perfect...

www.emedals.ca

He deals in a lot of Croatian, and I notice a lot of other Axis countries as well. But you pay a big price there!

?

There is a site called zib militaria based in hamburg. they have shed loads of axis stuff

Hey guys thanks for your replies:
    @ bigmacglenn, that is a site I have not heard of but they have some good items at good prices, i am sure i will be buying from them in the near future!
    @ martinsuper, I have seen that site before and they have some fantastic Norwegian medals but at very high prices.
    @ Malex, they seem to have a lot of postwar and reproduction items.
    Thanks, Glen.

Hey Guys, just received some more NS items from Carl thanks to this thread! Has anybody else got any good websites?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anybody know of any good websites for axis related militaria?  

Anybody got any more useful links? Here are some more NS items.
    Thanks, Glen.

?