Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Bulgarian M36 Tunic and NCO cap

Article about: Greetings gents.I haven't posted anything for a long time so i decided to do it today. I just got my Bulgarian M36 officers tunic,and i'm extremely happy with it! It has no serious moth dama

?

Default Bulgarian M36 Tunic and NCO cap

Greetings gents.I haven't posted anything for a long time so i decided to do it today.
    I just got my Bulgarian M36 officers tunic,and i'm extremely happy with it!
    It has no serious moth damage and is almost a full set.
    The aiguillette wasn't positioned right so i fixed that.
    The cap didn't come with it,but they do make a nice set together,even with the amount of damage the cap has...
    The seller told me the uniform belonged to an Lt. Colonel named Marinov,who was the commander of a regiment from Sofia.
    This is my first uniform so i don't know what exactly to take a picture of so i have only 2 photos for now.
    P.s. sorry but i have no idea how to rotate the damn photos...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian M36 Tunic and NCO cap   Bulgarian M36 Tunic and NCO cap  

Bulgarian M36 Tunic and NCO cap   Bulgarian M36 Tunic and NCO cap  

Last edited by Ripper; 10-04-2016 at 09:41 PM.

?

I made some research today,and knowing the rank and the name of the Lt. Colonel i even found a picture of him and some more info.
    So this is the guy who owned the uniform:, Veliko Conev Marinov.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian M36 Tunic and NCO cap  

?

Interesting tunic. Regarding the rotation of the pictures... you gotta make them smaller in your maps before you post them.

?

Done.Thanks KRISSE!

?

A nice tunic, but are you sure it is his? His whole service is in the artillery, while this tunic has buttons for the infantry and other branches, but not artillery. The medal bar also must be similar to the medals he wears on the period photo, but the ribbons are nothing like these. Of course, the bar may be just an addition to the tunic, but the buttons and the collar tabs do not fit for the career of that officer.

?

Ok youre right,its an infantry tunic,my bad..My knowledge of uniforms is very limited..i thought its an artilery uniform.....
    :-D Thanks for the help Sokol
    Last edited by Ripper; 10-15-2016 at 09:16 AM.