Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

finnish winter war unit rings? v2

Article about: hi guys got better pics of the rings and for shits and giggles put up a nice little swedish ring i got in a pawnshop (the one with 1940 inscription) now you can clearly see several stamps on

Default finnish winter war unit rings? v2

hi guys got better pics of the rings and for shits and giggles put up a nice little swedish ring i got in a pawnshop (the one with 1940 inscription) now you can clearly see several stamps on some of the rings regards DS (i dont know but i for one does not think these are 80s - 90s rings they sure look like styles used frequently in the 30s 40s
    finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2finnish winter war unit rings? v2

?

A Swedish military ring from the 1940. Not so hard to find.
    Regard.
    svir

Quote by svir View Post
    A Swedish military ring from the 1940. Not so hard to find.
    Regard.
    svir
    If you're in Sweden...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

yes i know that the ring with swedens very characteristic "3 crowns" is a ring from sweden and since it says 1940 i assumed it was from that year but what about the other three its those im curious about

it seems that the engraving on one of them is describing a unit of some sort and i cant figure out wich unit its from it says " EK 549/36 3/10 18/3 L 39" and i cant figure out what it means and on the top there is initials TL or T8 cant realy see its too worn so anyone know how to interpret that regards DS