Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

italian m33 relic

Article about: Just to share this ground dug greece relic ,it came courtesy of a damn fine forum member so just to say thank you very much gunny hartman

Default italian m33 relic

Just to share this ground dug greek relic ,it came courtesy of a damn fine forum member so just to say thank you very much gunny hartman italian m33 relicitalian m33 relicitalian m33 relicitalian m33 relicitalian m33 relic

I'm glad you like it mate, it's gone to a great home!...

Thank again paul ,your gift really was a pleasant surprise ,love the shell finish too ,has kind of a bronze patina

that's a v/nice relic.Gunny's a great human being.

A very nice Helmet James, does it have any of the liner left? and as said a fine forum member and a great human being.

Matt

Quote by Steelhead10 View Post
    A very nice Helmet James, does it have any of the liner left? and as said a fine forum member and a great human being.

Matt
    No Matt no liner!....

to add further it does have some small square sections of the liner band present around the mounting rivits but luckily as the outer shell was far more pleasing to the eye than the inner i just didnt bother to take a picy ,and i can make out the rear apron stamping of (S 21) i think , does that ring true with any know makers ? either way 21 would be a really low production batch paul is certainly one of the good guys here on this forum and its a pleasure to know him

You lot are gonna have me blushing!....

Sorry gunny i wasn't talking about you mate its another paul i was referring too