Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Naval petty officer belt and leather prayer pouch

Article about: I found these in the same junk shop close together. Who knows what I missed before? IS this belt straight Navy or could it be Naval Landing Force? The prayer pouch has a little sword=possibl

Default Japanese Naval petty officer belt and leather prayer pouch

I found these in the same junk shop close together. Who knows what I missed before? IS this belt straight Navy or could it be Naval Landing Force? The prayer pouch has a little sword=possibly silver with kanji on it. The belt has a factory splice with glue and stitch.. This may be late war economy production?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese Naval petty officer belt and leather prayer pouch   Japanese Naval petty officer belt and leather prayer pouch  

Japanese Naval petty officer belt and leather prayer pouch   Japanese Naval petty officer belt and leather prayer pouch  

Japanese Naval petty officer belt and leather prayer pouch   Japanese Naval petty officer belt and leather prayer pouch