Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M 35 Croatian helmet relic

Article about: Greetings, could i get some thoughts on this helmet please. I will try to get some good close up pics of the decals or paint (i still cannot tell if it is a decal, hand painted, or spray pai

Default M 35 Croatian helmet relic

Greetings, could i get some thoughts on this helmet please. I will try to get some good close up pics of the decals or paint (i still cannot tell if it is a decal, hand painted, or spray painted...i know that i should be able to, but i can't yet). The shield appears to be over a decal (sparkles, reminants, and a partial black/white border). The shields border is black, but there are fine cracks in the black border that are greenish/blue.

The decal on the other side looks spayed on, but besides looking fake, is actually a very metalic gold decal. There are signs of a previous decal that was removed.

Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 35 Croatian helmet relic   M 35 Croatian helmet relic  

M 35 Croatian helmet relic   M 35 Croatian helmet relic  

?

These helmets are extremely rare, proceed with caution, because most will be fakes, relic or not.

Thank you. I will. Since there is so little information on the helmets, my research is exhausted and hope others can provide some information. The shield is frustrating to look at because there seem to be various depths, however i may be wrong as i am not that experienced. There is the original helmet paint, then a decal, then the shield, and then it looks like a tanish green layer. Also, i can see extremely small red dots in the white color, but I don't know if the dots are on the decal or the shield....I better stop looking at it for a while cause my eyes are going crazy with this 60x loupe...

Sadly both decals are fake. Incorrect in graphic details.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you... i appreciate it....