Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need help ID'ing a possible hunting knife...

Article about: Mean looking rib tickler, for sure! Definitely genuine and cool as.....well, you know...lol

Default Re: Need help ID'ing a possible hunting knife...

Mean looking rib tickler, for sure! Definitely genuine and cool as.....well, you know...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hi guys. After several months of holding onto this Persian Kard knife, I'm finding it would be better suited for a collector specializing in such a thing so I'm considering selling it. That said, I don't know where to begin with regard to finding potential buyers. As this is a WW2 era forum, I'm assuming this won't fall into most collectors cross hairs. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Dzyner

Hi Allen sorry to drop this thread on your doorstep but I did not see a forum that it could fit into. If you feel you need to move it to a better suited forum..by all means please do so
    This is said to be a Persian knife so Persia and Turkey are deemed on the edge of Asia. Its yours now Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12