Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help with YOUR Croatian items. I am building a priceguide website.

Article about: Croatian collectors or collectors with some Croatian items. I would really kindly ask that you share some information with me. For the past two years I have been watching all of the auction

Default Need help with YOUR Croatian items. I am building a priceguide website.

Croatian collectors or collectors with some Croatian items. I would really kindly ask that you share some information with me.

For the past two years I have been watching all of the auction sites and dealer websites and saving SALES INFORMATION on WW2 Croatian Medals, Daggers, and Insignia.

What I ask of you:

Post a decent front and back picture of your item. How much you paid for it, and what year you bought it.

The more items the better!

I hope to have a website up as a guide to collectors. I will also have some of the foremost experts in the field provide additional information.

What I really hope is that this type of free, open, and public information will help regulate prices, prevent fakes, and serve as an overall guide to the hobby. There are a great deal of amazing pieces that are for sale by people who do not know market prices and are asking way too much. As a result the item stays "for sale" forever and never finds a good home.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Martin Super

Need help with YOUR Croatian items. I am building a priceguide website.

?

Default Re: Need help with YOUR Croatian items. I am building a priceguide website.

Hello!!
    I dont own any croatian medals cause Im collecting mostly german stuff.
    But I can tell you prices of items that I can find on croatian auction sites.
    For example:
    The order of King Zvonimir: Grand cross with oak wreath and star-not original riborn
    Orden - Red Krune Kralja Zvonimira sa Hrastovim Grancicama 1. red - 7999,00 kn - aukcije.hr

price: 1370 $

Fourth class cross with oak wreath:
    Odlikovanje Vojniki red eljeznog trolista s hrastovim granicama 4.reda - 6999,00 kn - aukcije.hr

price: 1200 $

Thats for expencive ones.

Regards,Ivan!!
    Last edited by Filja; 06-18-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Default Re: Need help with YOUR Croatian items. I am building a priceguide website.

Ivan! Hvala za pomoc!

Just keep me in mind when you buy something, ok? When you do, please contact me with how much you paid and some nice front and back pictures!

-Martin Super

?

Ok,but main problem is that I dont know any experts with this medals and I heard that there are many austrian good copys so Im afraid to buy it,because in Croatia that kind of medals are very expencive,
    even german medal prices are 20-30% higher than in rest of the europe.

I was looking this medal a month ago,sellers picture: 3rd class medal of the order-(original?)

Attachment 360705 Attachment 360706

price is 110 $ which is like a good condition EK2.

...and something more for you,sellers pictures: 1st class cross with star(I think)-

Attachment 360707 Attachment 360708

price: 1062 $

I convert all prices from kuna to dollar.

Ivan!!

The attachments are not working for me!

-Martin

?

Here is link:
    1. item: Medalja

2 item: Orden za zasluge NDH tre

The first Zvonimir Medal can easily be bought for $150. $175 with oakleaves.

This VERY EXACT SAME second medal was sold on Ebay for $405.00 in 2011. So this was someone buying it to try and re-sell.

AND that is EXACTLY why I am putting this website together!

Hi Martin, here is my humble contribution.
    Bicycle license plates- although it's civilian item it's quite interesting and rare. Bought them this year for approx 35$.
    "Pr" indicates Prigorje which was one of the major countys back then.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with YOUR Croatian items. I am building a priceguide website.   Need help with YOUR Croatian items. I am building a priceguide website.  

Hey, good deal! Just remember to post what you buy and what you paid for it on this thread. I have about 50 prices now and I will be making a website to host it all After the new year.

BOG I HRVATI

Martin

I can't wait for your website! And I hope that I'll be posting here really soon.:-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast