Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT!

Article about: Hello guys, I have been offered these. A Norwegian NS Cap Badge and a block stamp which appears to have once been on a stamper to 'frank' post as an alternative to stamps. The pictures have

Default Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT!

Hello guys, I have been offered these. A Norwegian NS Cap Badge and a block stamp which appears to have once been on a stamper to 'frank' post as an alternative to stamps. The pictures have been taken with the flash on and I know that the cap badges have been faked. But what do you guys think, the pin setup on the back is correct.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT!   Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT!  

Default Re: Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT!

These pictures are better!
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT!   Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT!  

Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT!   Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT!  

Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT!  

The cap badge is an English fake from the 1970-80s. These were never produced with enamel in the sun cross. I have no idea about the stamper, but judging from it's looks, I wouldn't be surprised if this one turned out to be a fake as well. Who tried to sell you these?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by Collectorww2 View Post
    The cap badge is an English fake from the 1970-80s. These were never produced with enamel in the sun cross. I have no idea about the stamper, but judging from it's looks, I wouldn't be surprised if this one turned out to be a fake as well. Who tried to sell you these?
    Thank you, I was not aware of this. In the 'Foreign Legions of the Third Reich' books, it mentions that it has 'red enamel'.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images Norwegian NS Cap Badge and Stamper! URGENT! 

Can anybody help me with the stamper please?
    Thanks, Glen.

Only with a translation:
    Public issue...

Sorry, i have never seen a stamper like this before.....
    Sandsam
    Denmark

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Thank you, I was not aware of this. In the 'Foreign Legions of the Third Reich' books, it mentions that it has 'red enamel'.
    Thanks, Glen.
    None of these badges are the same as the one in your original post. The red should not be enamel, and it does not looks like it is judging from the the book picture.

The stamper is not something I have ever seen before, and what bothers me about it, is that it is an exact copy of a stamp, instead of a round stamp which is punched over the stamps.

Personally I would walk away from this entire deal. Can I ask who offered you these?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway